Saturday, February 28

LOL@iLOVEyouFOREVERandEVER.LOVELOVELOVE

Oh please.

Is it just me or do you think that the words
'love'
and
'forever'
and
'never'
are quite over-used?

Because, seriously, give me a break.

You may think I'm cynical.
Towards people.
Towards love.
Towards life in general.
But honestly?
I am just so sick,
of people's flippant attitudes towards love and life.
Not to mention the English language.

You also may think that you cannot choose who to like and not like.
Or in many people's cases 'love'.
This, is not true. Not in the least.
You can choose who you like
and you can also choose who not to like.

You do make your own choices.
The universe is not predetermined.
There is no God,
there are no gods.
It's just you and everyone else.

Try to think of life
as a game.
Instead of playing it the oppositions way,
play it your way.
Encourage your team; your friends, family.
And smash the opposition; problems, heartbreak.


And yes, it really is just that simple. However much you think it isn't.

3 comments:

Scooter Trash said...

No, I agree.
You should only say that when you really, really mean it.
Another one is hate. And bitch.
Girls say "God, I hate her. She's such a bitch."
Pfft.

Scooter Trash said...

Don't Dream It's Over because..I don't know. It's a lovely song. Sad, sweet, pretty, lovely melody.
:) You all over!

Teagan said...

Sad? I'm not sad.
Sweet, though *puffs out chest*
I'm sooo a lovely melody :D
*Will youtube it*