Sunday, February 15

There is currently...

...Quite a large pile of clothing resting on my bed at the moment. Preventing me from having a rest of my own.
This was all in an attempt to find where my shoes were hiding. Pretty mediocre attempt considering all I did was build a mountain out of items of clothing on my bed. Which I knew would obscure more than a third of my bed the very instant I started throwing stuff on there :\





Alas! There is more clothing in my wardrobe! 7 items. That I can see from where I'm currently sitting. On closer inspection there are actually 18 items + a scarf.
Then there is the clothes I'm wearing and the stuff that's in my draws and on the floor of my wardrobe.
Funny... Out of all the clothes I own I can never find a single thing to wear. Someone reeeally needs to shop for me. 'Cause all I buy is black, black, black. I think the word 'colour' is nowhere near my vocabulary when it comes to clothes shopping.
This is In Desperate Need of Some Clothing Counselling, signing off. Until next time *salutes*.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashlee. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee. said...

Dat's a nicea clothes pilea.
Umm I just want to apologise for taking a picture that was on your blog first. It's just I love it so much, and needed something to put at the back of the heading. It's the Edward and Bella one. Sorry. Again. I mean, I know it's not technically yours, but... Sorry. Again. Sorry.

Scooter Trash said...

I'd be more than happy to help out in any way I can :)
PS - nice clothes hill. If you keep going, you can make a mountain. And then fake some Bigfoot sightings, and invite crazy tourists to climb the mountain and charge them bucketloads of dosh-age.
Lots and lots of dosh-age.
You'll be rolling in DOSH-AGES!!!!
XD

Teagan said...

It's okay, Ashlee. I already had a go at you in your last post ^_^
Wish you wouldn't use it as your header, though.

W00T DOSH-AGE!
And, Elly. I would be very honoured if you would organise my wardrobe for me and be my clothing co-ordinator :\
Srsly. Buy my clothes for me.

Scooter Trash said...

XD
Give me all your moneys.
Then we'll talk.
Every last moneys...

Teagan said...

I found $2 at the tennis courts but I spened it on chocolate, sorry >.<