Saturday, February 14

I'm appealing to your sense of self

Last night, I was laying in bed and thought 'OH! I KNOW WHAT A GOOD POST WOULD BE!' and yes, I yell in my thoughts too.
Comment in the comments a comment that comments on your blood type and the time that you were born. Oh and an odd fact about yourself.


I'm B+
I was born at 1:19pm
And I have webbed feet. Not totally webbed feet but.. two toes on each foot are kind of webbed. Just a little bit.

This will be fun... because you will ALL COMMENT.
It's sneaky, I know. But it seems to be the only way to get comments.




and...

!!!HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

3 comments:

EbbyStack said...

Im AB+

I dont know the exact time I was born but I know it was night time.

My second toe is longer than the first one. Ewww thats gross.

Anonymous said...

Bloodtype: B+

TOB: 7.23pm (or maybe 7.26. i'm not sure on the details)

Odd toe fact: have curved toes (heriditary, dammit) - this seems to be a trend, so *shrugs* may as well...

Other odd fact: have a chicken pox scar near my right temple from when i was three.

Teagan said...

Hehehehehe. Feet.