Sunday, March 22

I <3 Youtube

A man and his wife are having sex
when their 10 year old son walks in on them.
The son screams, ‘OH MY GOD!’ then runs out of the room.
The man laughs and says, ‘Give him a few minutes
to calm down, then I’ll go in and explain
what was going on.’

A few minutes later, he walks into his son’s
room to find him having sex with his
grandmother.
The man screams ‘OH MY GOD!’

’Yeah’ his sons says, ‘it’s not so funny when it’s your mother, is it?’

 

ALSO

What’s the difference bewteen a pile of babies and a Ferrari?

- I don’t have a Ferrari in my garage.

2 comments:

Scooter Trash said...

Lol
No, it's not funny when it's MY mum. That's just crazy - there are always 10 year old boys at my house!!
*i can hear them....*

Teagan said...

Mine live in the roof ^_^ Mum thinks it's a staker but I keep saying to her I say, 'It's ten year old boys' but she won't listen to me.