Friday, March 13

Ghostie Wants a Kitten

Okay... so... if my back and myself had a conversation, this would be the result.

Teagan: Hello! ^-^lulz RUFF!
Teagan's back: I hate you
Teagan: (:P
Teagan's back: -.-''

Teagan: Hardy ha
Teagan's back: Welcome to a world of pain
Teagan: =
Teagan: Ow.
Teagan's back: (:




Things that I do not like:

Matching black
Odd shoes
When you're reading a magazine by lamp light and the light shines back onto your eyes and you can't read the wordz
Too small desks
When you're trying to get sticky tape off the role and you think you've found the end but it turns out to be a bubble. Then, when you do find the end, you're so ecstatically happy that you peel it too fast and it splits down the middle. Then when you find the end again you peel it too slow and it splits down the middle.
TVs that make that really annoying high pitched eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound.


Things that I do like:

My lappytop
My doggy
My cup that has a sheep on it

My fridge
My bed
My lamp
My Teddy
My Mel
My camera
My David Tennant

Oh! And when you get a Jinjo in Banjo Kazooie ^____^
those things are so cute.


Fresh pineapple must die.
But it's sooooooooo tasty.
I'm torn between to worlds.
A world of pain
and a world of pineapple

Hm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... that damn mosquito sound.

my dad's got an application on his iphone that plays that sound. it's called "Annoy a Teen". It's *so* irritating!

Teagan said...

Haha.